Are you endlessly curious and personally driven to continuous learning? Do you thrive on mastering new technologies?
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
We’re seeking a methodical and detail-oriented Web/Business Analyst to join our marketing team in Kitchener, ON. This position is responsible for analyzing web and business data, creating insight-driven forward-looking reports, and ensuring data integrity.
In terms of personal traits, we are looking for someone who is highly motivated and ambitious. The perfect candidate will show versatility, take initiative, and demonstrate strong leadership qualities. They should have a desire to help solve customer pain points by providing innovative solutions to problems. This is a challenging position but boasts the opportunity for extensive professional growth and development.
If you are a highly motivated, data-driven, and creative individual, and you are ready to do work that matters, we want to hear from you!
- Analysis of web data using Google Analytics and other similar tools to contextualize insights based on business value
- Create tags and triggers through Google Tag Manager (GTM); debug existing tags using tools such as tag assistant and GTM preview
- Create professional, insight-driven reports for the management team and client in Google Data Studio and PowerPoint
- Create A/B tests and multivariate experiments using testing frameworks – primarily Google optimize
- Communicate with internal teams to understand and enhance the implementation requirements
- Communicate with the marketing team about analysis from campaigns
- Understand the business side of analytics to meet business requirements
- Plan, develop, and manage web and mobile campaign and channel tracking
- Monitor performance trends with channel managers
- Determine most important KPIs to track
- Preform variance analysis