Job Type: Full time
WHAT THIS JOB ENTAILS
Venuiti Solutions Inc. is seeking a locally based copywriter to join our team. This job is a 2-month contract with the possibility of an extension.
We’re looking for an experienced Copywriter to create and edit written copy for campaign projects at Venuiti. You’ll need to bring your A-game, have strong writing and communication skills, and be able to manage multiple projects at once. Our ideal candidate will have experience working in an environment where they were solely responsible for the creation of content. The ability to produce multiple pieces in different styles and tones for different clients is a must. Assignments can include all different forms of writing, such as blog posts, social media posts, reports, and everything in between.
If you are ambitious, versatile, have initiative, and an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to speak to you!
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
• Ability to deliver high-quality content within tight deadlines
• Ability to quickly grasp information and create quality content
• Ability to write in different styles and tones for different projects and clients
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
• Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and deadlines
• Skilled at prioritizing and multi-tasking
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Word
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in English, Communications, or Journalism
• 2+ years’ experience in copywriting, bonus if it is in marketing
• Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
• Ability to quickly and efficiently interpret copywriting briefs and comprehend project requirements
• Proven ability to quickly and accurately edit and proofread copy, as needed
• Familiar with the use of SEO principles to maximize the reach of copy generated
• Driving the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
• Proven work history with relevant experience as a copywriter or related role
• Strong working knowledge of online content strategy and creation
• Self-motivated with strong research skills
• Excellent sense of style, tone, and creativity
• Enthusiastic about working collaboratively
• Persistent and not easily frustrated by multiple edits
• Solid time management and organizational skills
• Confident in all relevant computer skills
Venuiti Solutions Inc. is one of the leading digital marketing agencies globally. Established for more than 15 years, we have worked with everything from startups to fortune 500 companies. Our extensive experience provides you with a work environment to constantly solve new and stimulating problems. Our primary office is based in downtown Kitchener, right in the center of the growing Tech Hub.
We also pride ourselves on our employee satisfaction and high-quality treatment. As an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, we encourage qualified applicants to apply with the knowledge that we will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under the Human Rights Code in all aspects of the hiring process, and your time as an employee.
PERKS AT WORK
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients.
- We like to learn along the way – we don’t believe we have everything perfected and depend on everyone’s input to help us grow as a team.
- We promote a culture of fun, trust, inclusiveness, empowerment, collaboration, and constructive feedback.
- Work with cutting edge technology on a very complex project that promotes meaningful work.
- Competitive market salary rates.
- Paid lunches
- Employee benefit plans
- Profit sharing
- Work life balance