Job Type: Full time
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
We work on JAVA backend for a very complex medical iOS application. We are talking about thousands of data points collected; tens of builds and 2-3 app versions per month. Ideally, we are looking for a consultant who can provide us insight into What are the best practices to improve mean time to recovery? What should we implement to achieve faster time to market? How can we improve deployment frequency? How can we make sure we have all our builds readily available for testing?
If you have experience consulting development teams on how to strike a balance between over –and under-automation to be more efficient, we want to talk to you!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps, SRE, or Systems Operations roles
- Build and streamline deployments in MS Azure
- Create and implement innovative, high-quality automation solutions
- Initiate and participate in development projects, either migrating existing applications towards the cloud or creating a new application from the ground up with the cloud in mind.
- Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately, and securely.
- Guide the developers on technical issues especially those that impact releases, deployment, and delivery
- Partner with development teams by providing infrastructure assistance and guidance
- Responsible for finding the proper tools and implementing the processes that can automate any manual tasks.
- Passion for delivering craftsman-quality work both individually and as part of a team
- Design and implement solutions to provide continuous integration, automated deployment, and configuration management of internally or externally developed applications.
- Analyze existing infrastructure for performance and efficiency improvements, both as part of a structured release process, and as an ongoing process.
- Monitor and tune the performance, reliability, and security of the infrastructure.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks in the system while working with development teams on optimization and best practices.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or related field, or equivalent industry experience
PERKS AT WORK
- Join a team of exceptional developers and take the excellent opportunity to formulate a 21st-century application.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients.
- We like to learn along the way – we don’t believe we have everything perfected and depend on everyone’s input to help us grow as a team.
- We promote a culture of fun, trust, inclusiveness, empowerment, collaboration, and constructive feedback.
- Work with cutting edge technology on a very complex project that promotes meaningful work.
- Competitive market salary rates.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most innovative healthcare app.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.