Job Type: Full time
Are you ready to join the team building the most bad-ass healthcare software?
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
Our Java Developer is a key member of Venuiti’s development team and collaborates with the team to build enterprise applications that will transform the healthcare industry. We are looking for a skilled developer who is focused on quality and excited by the potential to save lives through the millions of people using their creations. If you enjoy creating software that has a purpose, then this role may be perfect for you.
If you have experience building enterprise applications from the ground up, we want to talk to you!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Your ownership will extend past the design and development of the project to:
- Analysis and documentation of new requirements
- Development of application as per client standards
- Developments of unit and integration tests
- Testing, debugging, and identifying problems and recommend and implement solutions
- In addition, you will be a leader for good software engineering practices.
- A Bachelor of Science in Computer Science graduate or a related discipline
- Minimum 5+ years of professional work experience
- Proficiency with Java 8 and development exposure to lambda and stream concept.
- Hands-on experience in Java technologies; specifically with expertise in Hibernate and Spring/Sprint Boot
- Experience in and knowledge of Git
- Very good understanding and experience with unit testing and integration testing
- Familiar with threading and concurrency
- Understanding of distributed software systems
- Willingness to work in an agile environment where unit testing and code quality are highly valued
NICE TO HAVE
- Domain knowledge of the healthcare industry and exposure to HL7 protocol
- Proven capability with at least one automated build framework (e.g., Gradle, Maven)
- Experience working in an enterprise environment of any type
- Java Programmer Certification
- Other evidence of exceptional ability
PERKS AT WORK
- Join a team of exceptional developers and take the excellent opportunity to formulate a 21st-century application.
- We promote a culture of fun, trust, inclusiveness, empowerment, collaboration and constructive feedback.
- Work with cutting edge technology on a very complex project that promotes meaningful work.
- Game room, Thursday lunches, staff games, etc.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Competitive market salary rates.
We’re Reinventors with everything we do. Reinvention is not change. It’s out –thinking tomorrow.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.