Marketing Automation Specialist
Marketing Automation Specialist
Join Venuiti Solutions Inc. as a Marketing Automation Specialist. As a valued team member you will get the opportunity to work and learn from experienced marketing professionals. You will be creating and implementing solution architecture to meet our complex business needs all while using marketing automation. Passion in what you do, leading by example, innovative spirit are qualities we live by.
You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic team that is constantly solving new and challenging problems. You will be challenged when working with Venuiti and hopefully you will challenge us in new and creative ways.
As the Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be working on a marketing automation platform using your skills to build, test, distribute, and report on marketing campaigns. You will be reporting the success of the projects and creating ideas for campaigns. You will also use A/B testing and continue to use your knowledge and skills to improve the series of automations in place to gain better results.
The position is full-time and located in downtown Kitchener, right in the growing Tech Hub. We have a quiet working environment inundated with lots of greenery and a chance to work with a global team.
- Build, test, distribute, and report on marketing campaigns
- Continual improvement of campaigns
- Create and manage a marketing automation database
- Configure complex programs to automate processes and contribute to the increase of marketing productivity
- Day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of the programs
- Troubleshoot issues
- Send trigger based campaigns
- Send sequence emails
- Send emails at specific intervals or times (eg: send email on Monday 11 AM PST)
- Go through support documentation to find out answers for any task you aren’t able to perform with the system
- Create/modify lead scoring rules to grade between hot, warm, and cold lead
- Create/modify targets and goals, other business and campaign specific matrices
- Keep an eye on databases, some knowledge of databases is essential
- Mapping out plans using flowcharts (eg: using Visio)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 1-3 years’ professional experience, preferably in a B2B marketing environment
- Customer relationship management
- Marketing automation platform or email marketing experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot)
- Strong ability to be productive in ambiguous environments
- MUST have work authorization for immediate start (should be Canadian citizen, PR or open work permit holder)
Bonus, But Not Needed:
- Fundamental understanding of digital marking strategy
- Understanding of email fundamentals: performance metrics, segmentation, CAN-SPAM requirements
- MAP Certification – Marketing Automation Professional Certification
Pay & Benefits
Competitive Market Salary Rate
Benefits to working with Venuiti are a competitive market salary rate and an attractive benefits package, which includes profit sharing.
Venuiti Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage qualified applicants to apply and will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under the Human Rights Code in all parts of the hiring process.